Tuesday, June 30, 2009

UNEQAUALLY YOKED!

I dont have any issues with peoples religion, I dont judge folks based on it, but over the past couple of months ive been faced with guys who believe in other faith showing interest.

And really i think of the whole unequally yoked thing, dunno if i quite understand that scripture, or maybe im making myself not to understant it. lol. If u get involved with or marry an "unbeliver" and/or someone with different religious beliefs are you "unequally yoked"

Blogsville pls shed light on this...........

3 comments:

  1. Well according to Islam a guy can marry any kinda girl even a Jew not that I'm sayin anything about the Jews o but generally speaking they aren't exactly regarded highly in Islam if you get my drift. But girls can't get with just anyone. They have to be muslim. Aint that some bullshit!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My VK isn't Muslim but I love him love him love him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep....Lady X's got it right

    ReplyDelete